Tuesday, May 10, 2011

KCWC Day 1

I'm trying to figure out mobile blogging, and managed to lose most of
my last post. I hope I can figure it out. I love the idea of blogging
but the effort it requires is more than I have to give. Downloading,
uploading, writing. I feel like it shouldn't be so convoluted, and
maybe this will be my answer.

Now. Kids Clothing Week Challenge. I still haven't figured out how to
embed a link. I'm sure you all know elsie marley anyway, so I'll just
push on.

Here is my first creation. I've had the pieces cut out for about a
year. Finally assembled last night, and the girl is quite happy with
it. The hoodie pattern is from Lil Blue Boo. What makes me happy about
this shirt is the fact that the sleeves are made from her favorite
pants from when she was four years old.

1 comment: