Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What have I gotten myself into now?

I just signed up for Craft it Forward on Marie-Jolie's Permission to Unwind. I am both ecstatic and terrified. I love, love, love to give things to people. It is my life's calling to make people (anyone... everyone!) happy. I will also freely admit that I am very poor in the structure/timeliness/followthrough department. Getting better as I get older, though. And once you state something in public, you reallly have to follow though. Unless you are drunk off your gourd standing atop a bar in northern Wisconsin.

So here's how it works. I accepted a craft to be mailed to me with the provision that I would mail three crafts out to to-be-determined others. So here I am posting on my blog with this offer: I am going to mail the first three people who comment a fantastic little surprise craft of my choosing. As long as those three people go over to their blogs and make the same offer. Isn't that fun? And seriously, when I signed up, I almost forgot that I was going to get something from Marie-Jolie. I was very focused on the thought of sending three crafts out to other people.

So. Don't be a lurker. I know that occasionally people make it over here. It will be fun, and I will make you something lovely. I'll even go over and look at your blog to see what kind of things you are into. Awesome. I love this game already. So hurry! Sign up now!

2 comments:

  1. Cricket, thanks for the laugh. I think my husband's happier when I come home with a yard of fabric too, rather than a new baby :).
    And what a GREAT online store! Thanks for sharing Fabric Fairy with us all. I just checked it out and love it already!
    Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I had to add myself to your crafty fun, when you talked about declaring plans, with the exception of being drunk in northern WI, only because that's where I live and I've seen alot of drunken declarations made! Can't wait to return and look through more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete